Membership fees: $25- fortnightly (total annual charge is $650- including GST.)
Members choosing to pay Annually will have their fees adjusted pro rata, and their full annual fees of $650- payable on the 15th of July each year.
We recommend that you read our Association Rules prior to submitting an application.
1. Fill out the New User Registration form below.
2. After completing the new user registration form, you will then be directed to Ezidebit's online Direct Debit Form to set up payments if choosing this option to pay annually/fortnightly.
(Members can select to pay their fees fortnightly via payroll deductions - see below).
3. Once you complete the Ezidebit online Direct Debit Form, you will be returned to this site.
Your application will then be reviewed by our membership administrator.
Once your membership is activated, you will receive a confirmation email with your website login details, and a system-generated password (which you must change after you login).
This will enable member-only access to member liaison, employee relations enquiries, legal assistance and other protected functions.
Members will be automatically covered under our combined professional indemnity and public liability insurance scheme through Gallagher Insurance.
Please ensure that you add your AHPRA registration number upon application.
After completing Step 1 (Registration Form), should you experience issues with the online direct debit form or wish instead to send a hard copy of your direct debit form, please follow the steps below:
1. Print and complete the Direct Debit Form (available here).
2. Upload the form using the online form submission or fax it to 03 9011 6117.
Referring New Members
Members who wish to sign up a new member can find a hard copy to download and print here.